Location: Southampton , UK
Shift Patterns: Monday-Friday 8.45am-5.00pm Friday 8.00am-5.00pm
PAYE Rate: £23,000-£28,000 per annum
Date Posted: 23/01/2019
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- A minimum of 2 years previous work experience as an automotive technician is desired, however you must be fully qualified to NVQ level 3 or higher to be considered.
- The ideal candidate must be a team player and be able to produce work to a high standard to maintain our customers' high expectations.
- Experience in the diagnosis, servicing, maintenance and repair of Motor Vehicles.
- Car branded Training
- Services and Maintenance
- Mechanical repairs from light bulb replacement to major repairs such as engine replacement.
- Using the Mazda diagnostic system, IDS.
- Carrying out warranty repairs as per franchise guidelines.
- 39 hours per week with Saturdays as required.
In return we offer an industry-leading salary plus individual productivity based bonus package, all paid weekly. If you’re a service technician and this looks like the ideal role for you, and your skill sets match the criteria above then please apply.