Hours: 0600 – 1800. Minimum 45
Salary: £12/hr – weekly pay.
Igloo automotive are currently looking for an experienced vehicle strip fitter to work for our automotive de-fleet client in the Immingham area. You will be working on new and nearly new Kia vehicles, previous experience is advantageous.
In this position your duties will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Stripping parts both internally and externally off new and used vehicles ready for the vehicles to be prepped for paint.
- Refitting parts to the vehicles after the vehicle has been painted and polished.
- Stripping & refitting mechanical and electrical parts from new and used vehicles
- You will be working in a high volume refurbishment centre.
- This will be working in a fast paced body shop environment
- Previous experience is required and you must have ability to work on your own initative or as part of a team.
- You will have the opportunity to work on brand new and nearly new vehicles.
Monday - Friday, working hours are between 0600-1800.
If you would like to apply for this job role please call Igloo on 01455 891358 Option 1.