Igloo Automotive are currently recruiting for several Vehicle Polisher to join the team in the Bicester area.
Location: Bicester, Oxfordshire
Job Type: Ongoing Contract
Pay Rate: £13.00
About the role:
Working as a crucial part of the team, you will be a vital part of the polishing centre assisting in a key process of continuous flow of vehicles whilst meeting daily targets set within our refurbishment depart. You will be involved in all aspects of oven rectifications on a variety of new and nearly new cars and must be able to do all aspects of Polishing.
• Undertaking the exterior polishing of vehicles using the correct materials and tools
• Carrying out touch ins where needed or required
• Prioritise work efficiently to meet deadlines ensuring awareness of urgent vehicles and due out dates
• Ensure there are no defects on work produced
• Adhere to all requirements for hazardous or non-hazardous waste disposal
• Maintain a clean and organised work environment
The successful Polisher will have a minimum of 2 years Bodyshop Paint experience, a good and thorough understanding of the vehicle refurbishment repair process, be able work well within a team and on their own initiative. They must be Able to follow instructions verbally or from a job card with a keen eye for detail. The Polisher will be expected to take pride in their work and have a flexible attitude to working hours and overtime.