Igloo are recruiting for a 2 Transport Coordinator, to work for our client based in Ellesmere Port. This will be an ongoing position that could lead to a permanent role. You will be required to work Monday to Friday and the shifts will be rotating.
You will be required to work as part of an ever-growing team in a fast paced and exciting role coordinating their logistics and working out schedules to maintain the supply to the production lines.
- To plan and coordinate HGV Transport routes throughout the UK and Europe
- Monitor and track Collections and Deliveries
- Monitoring shared mailboxes and responding accordingly
- Answering calls and taking ownership of any queries
- Complete reports and KPI’s
The Ideal Candidate Will Have
- Would have previous experience working within the transportation industry
- Confident in using Microsoft packages
- Not afraid to ask questions
- Good communication skills via both telephone and email
The shift pattern for this role will be a rotation of shifts Monday to Friday either 07:00 till 15:00 and 09:00 till 17:00. There will also be occasionally overtime and weekend work available.
The pay for this vacancy is £9.60 per hour and is a long-term ongoing position with the potential to go permanent. If you would like to apply for this position, please click on the submit button and upload a copy of your CV.