Night Shift Transport Coordinator
Salary: £14.05 Per Hour
Location: Luton (LU2)
Hours: 21:45 till 06:15 (40 Hours per week)
Employment Type: On going, with the position turning permanent for the right candidate.
Igloo are recruiting on behalf of our client who is a leader in the automotive and logistics sector. They specialise in the delivery of automotive products all over the UK and Europe.
About the role:
- Brief and debrief drivers before and after they have finished their shift
- Sort any breakdowns or defects out they may happen during your shift
- Sorting any issues that the driver may have on their shift
- Basic planning of routes
- Daily administration duties
The ideal applicant would have:
- A background within the logistics & transport industry
- Knowledge and a clear understanding of driver hours, WTD and EU Regulations
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Will be self-motivated
- A good geographical knowledge of the UK
- A flexible approach to working hours
The shift pattern for this role will be 2145-0615, and the days of work will either be Sunday to Thursday or Monday to Friday. Although for training you will be required to workdays until confident with the operation.
If you are interested in this position please click on the submit button and upload a copy of your CV.