Igloo are recruiting for a Transport Coordinator for one of our main clients based in Luton, Bedfordshire.
Our client has a lengthy background working within the automotive industry, providing a wide range transport and logistics solutions.
We are looking to recruit an experienced transport coordinator to join this ever growing company; this is a genuine, fantastic opportunity for any applicant that enjoys the thrill of working within a small team in the transport division.
About the role:
- This is a temporary to permanent role for the right applicant.
- To plan LGV C+E drivers routes and liaise with agency to book drivers
- Plan vehicles to ensure availability for service
- To create accurate reports when required
- Liaising with vehicle repairers for maintenance and defect rectification
- Data input and administration
- Organise paperwork for drivers
The ideal applicant would have:
- A background within the logistics & transport industry
- Knowledge and a clear understanding of driver hours, WTD and EU Regulations
- A good understanding of compliance
- Knowledge of Health & safety
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Will be self-motivated
- A good geographical knowledge of the UK
- A flexible approach to working hours
Please send your C.V to email@example.com or call our specialist Transport Recruitment team on 01455891358 opt 2.
Igloo is operating as a recruitment partner for this vacancy