HGV Class 1 Shunter Drivers
PAYE: £11.30 Days Overtime £15, Nights £12.30 Overtime £16.50
LTD: £14 Days Overtime £17, £15 Nights Overtime £19
Hours: Days, Afternoons and Nights
Employment Type: Long term, Ongoing or Ad hoc
Igloo are looking to recruit for 2 shunter drivers for one of our clients based in Luton, Bedfordshire. The role will be to manoeuvre trailers around there client’s site, take the trailers to get tipped and loaded. You will be using a unit to move trailers around the site.
This position is a Monday to Friday position with possible shifts on the weekends. The normal shift starts at 1345 for the afternoon shift and 2145 for nights and is a 8 hour shift with the possibility of doing overtime as and when required.
Essential qualities and requirements:
- Must have held C+E license a minimum of 2 years
- Have driven a HGV Class 1 vehicle for 180 days in the past 2 years
- Full CPC and Digi Card required
- No DR, DD or IN’s on license and no more than 6 points for insurance reasons
- Experience of shunting is advantageous but not essential.
If you would like to apply for this position please click on the apply button and upload a copy of your CV.