Igloo are supporting and assisting a large international blue chip company with the recruitment needs of its business.
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced HR Coordinator / Administrator to join a dynamic, busy, fast paced HR team, based in Coventry.
- Responsible for providing an efficient and professional HR administration service for the HR team for all stages of the employment life cycle
- Developing strong relationships with HR Business Partners, escalating complex issues and assisting them in some operational HR processes
- Being a point of contact for employees across the business with day to day HR queries.
- Support the recruitment process for both internal and external roles (advertising roles, arranging interviews, conducting some interviews as required, employment contract administration etc)
- Providing support with Training administration
- Maintaining and updating HR systems to ensure data integrity, running reports where required
- Supporting in HR cases - to perform lower level HR investigations, consultation meetings, absence review meeting, disciplinaries etc within the business from time to time.
- To advise site managers of the correct processes and procedures which fall in line with company policy and the law.
- To support the HR business partners with administrative duties and any other business duties as required
- There will be some travelling involved between the UK site, to support the HR Business Partners of the business on low level HR duties
- Working from 9am until 5pm Monday to Friday with some flexibility taking into account if travelling from another site in the UK
The ideal candidate:
- Would have a full driving license
- Experience of working within a busy, fast paced HR environment, dealing face to face with managers and employees and via telephone.
- Flexible approach to work
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure to tight deadlines sometimes
- Solution focused - will be able to use own initiative with a can do attitude.
- Strong team player
- Proactive approach to work
- Professional communication skills
- Strong attention to detail – right first time mentality
- Strong IT skills (word, powerpoint, excel etc)
- This is a permanent role for the right candidate
- The salary is very competitive and will be discussed upon enquiry.
- Other benefits are included in this package and will also be discussed with candidates.