Relief Delivery Driver
Salary: £12 PAYE, £13 LTD or Umbrella
Hours: 7.30am starts, 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Location: Bristol (BS5)
Contract Length: 3 months with the potential to be extended.
Our client is looking for an experienced delivery van driver for one of your clients. The main base for the position will be in Bristol (BS5), but as a relief driver you may be asked to cover other depots such as, Cardiff (CF11), Carmarthen (SA31) or even Exeter (EX2) or Plymouth (PL5). This will be to cover holidays and sickness. If you are covering other depots such as Plymouth or Exeter, you will be put up in accommodation and have fuel expenses paid.
The role will entail you driving a van delivering bottled drinks, snack and other foods to local shops and stores. You will also need to make customers aware of any promotional products that available, product placement and give information on products.
- Delivering Drinks, Snacks and other foods to local shops
- Give information on new products
- Offering product placement advice
- Driving a refrigerated van
- Loading and unloading of the vehicle
Essential qualities and requirements:
- Van driving experience, as you will be spending most of the day driving between locations
- Smart in appearance and great customer service skills, as you will be the face of the company
- Able and responsible to handle cash
- Great geographical knowledge, so you can get to your destination in the most efficient route
- Full manual driving licence
In return you can expect:
- Weekly Pay
- Great working hours
- Support from our team of consultants
If you are interested in this position, please submit your CV by clicking on the apply button.