Position: Freight Audit Administrator
Hours: Mon-Thurs 08:00-16:30, Fri -08:00-15:30 - 39 hours
Contract: 6 month Temp to Perm - OTE £20,000 - £22,000 per annum
Igloo are currently looking for an experienced administrator to work for our international automotive logistics client in the Luton area.
In this position you will be responsible for:
- Auditing and processing all freight invoices in a timely manner
- Analysing complex databases
- Managing and resolving discrepancies on invoices
- Maintain robust data in freight audit database systems.
The succesful candidate will need to have:
- Strong Excel skills - Vlookups, Sort, Filter. Formulas, IFs, Counts etc are an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work in a team.
If you would like to apply or know more information, please call Chris on 01455 891 358 - option 1.