Igloo are recruiting for a distribution assistant to work for our client based in Coventry (CV3) .
This is a customer-facing role, with the principal contacts being from the Sales teams in the Peugot and Citroen Dealer Networks.
You will be working within a busy office environment with a constant flow of incoming and outgoing enquiries via phone, email and internal system as well as regular routine administrative tasks.
- Assist with any vehicle orders and registration queries raised by the Dealer Network
- Manage and control stock ordering. Matching Dealer orders and stock maintenance for vehicles
- To facilitate the transfer of vehicles between Dealers. This will involve dealing with requests for vehicles and completing the relevant transfer
- Maintain and manage the damage process, ensuring that internal systems are is updated
- Monitor and ensure Dealer compliance are dealt with
- Aid the Fleet Department in identifying and reserving vehicles
- Responding to Fleet-specific supply enquiries
- Processing internal company vehicle orders
- Ad hoc administration, for example the creation of reports, order cancellations, vehicle allocation and processing of agreed consignment terms changes
Excellent time management and communication skills are a pre-requisite, as is a drive to achieve results and deliver high levels of customer satisfaction.
Previous experience of using mainframe systems is desirable, and experience of using MS Office packages (Excel) is essential.
If you feel you are the right person for the job, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org