Alloy Wheel Technician
~~Alloy Wheel Repairer
Hours: Monday-Friday 7am - 5pm
Pay Rate: £10.17 - £13 per hour
Employment Type: Temporary Contract (PAYE, LTD & Umbrella)
Our client is a leading finished vehicle logistics company with locations across the UK who specialise in new and used vehicle preparation, logistics and secure storage to the automotive industry. They are currently seeking an experienced Alloy Wheel Repair Technician to join their Workshop in Gloucestershire.
- All aspects of Alloy Wheel refurbishments
- Repair & replace tyres and wheels
- Check tyre depths and pressures
- Experienced with using Water Based Paints.
- Working in fast-paced environment.
Essential qualities and requirements:
- Able to carry out the work to a high standard
- Previous experience in a similar role is a must
- Excellent attention to detail
- Hold a category B driving license no more than 6 points for minor offences
- Must be able to work under own initiative as well as being a team player
Arctics Ltd t/a Igloo are a leading recruitment company specialising in the Automotive, Transport and Logistics sectors. Specialising in temporary, contract and permanent staffing solutions, Igloo provide labour resources to clients all over the UK. Click apply now and one of our skilled consultants will be happy to discuss the roles and match your skills to suitable roles.
Igloo are also recruiting in the Automotive sector for the following skill sets, with roles across the UK: Panel Beater, Mechanic, Vehicle Technician, Automotive Painter, Automotive Paint Sprayer, Automotive Prepper, Paint Prepper, Vehicle Damage Assessor, Estimator, SMART Repairer, Oven Rec and Automotive Polisher.