Allmakes Parts Sales Specialist
Location: East Anglia Region
Shift Patterns: 40 hours per week
PAYE Rate: £25,000 per annum
Date Posted: 23/01/2019
Overall Job Role
Building the PartsComms market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating and closing business relationships.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Generating business leads and following up on sales opportunities.
- Cold calling potential customers and building relationships.
- Establishing customer needs and selling products accordingly.
- Working to weekly and monthly sales targets and KPI’s.
- Arranging meetings with clients and carrying out product demonstrations.
- Following up swiftly on sales enquiries and sending out information.
- Working closely with other teams to develop new business.
- Researching the market and identifying potential target customers.
- Attending industry events in order to generate business leads.
- Logging leads in an organised and traceable manner.
- Building up relationships with existing clients in order to increase current spend.
- Generating sales across a large product portfolio to pre-determined targets.
- Developing quotes and proposals.
- Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email and in person.
- Previous new business experience ideally from a company in the same or similar industry.
- Proven track record of bringing in new business and a natural ability to drive sales.
- Must be self-motivated with a strong desire to succeed.
- Well organised with previous experience using CRM systems
- An understanding of the commercial parts business
- Experience of working for a commercial factor
- Show an understanding of the challenges facing the industry at present
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills
- Strong communication and IT fluency
- The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent time management and organisation
Education and Experience
- As a Business Development Executive you will have the following key skills and experience;
- 2 years’ plus in b2b sales experience is essential
- Excellent team player and good communicator
- Desire to work in a target driven environment
- Face-to-face sales experience
- To be considered for this role you must have previous experience in selling and developing business within a commercial vehicle parts environment.